A Letter to My EDM 310 Students

Friday, January 9, 2009

Class Roster

I have sent an email to your jaguar1 email account. In it you will find a link to the Class Roster. At the bottom left of the spreadsheet that will appear when you click on the link to the Class Roster that is in your email (not here to keep it from being used by the world)you will see 4 tabs, one for each of my classes. Each class has a designation that indicates the days and times of the class. The Tue/Thur 9:30 class is a bit different. It is called TT 9 even though it starts at 9:30. Add your telephone number and email address. If the first name I have for you is NOT the one you go by, change your name. Be sure you give me a telephone number that works! And an email address that you check regularly. NOTE HOWEVER, that as soon as I know your Gmail account THAT is the mail account I will use to contact you for this course.

No comments: